Internet Cash Register
Advanced payment methods are crucial to every telecom company. The ever-growing customer base and the large footprint require more payment offices. CBOSS Corporation offers an Internet Cash Register drastically facilitating the creation and management of new points-of-sales.
CBOSSacr is an Internet cash register allowing dealers and carriers to register payments via switched low-bandwidth channels or the Internet, dramatically reducing requirements to the cash register’s software.
CBOSSacr is built around the client-server architecture.
The system requires a connection to CBOSSbcc, and the Internet dramatically expands the PoS network. The system also supports the offline operation of cash registers, with the collected payments stored in the local database and exported to CBOSSbcc when the Internet connection becomes available.
- CBOSSacr supports the following modes of operation:
- Online mode
An always-on connection to the CBOSSbcc server enables the instant registration of payments and gives additional control over the cash desk operations.
- Offline mode
Offline mode is actually a part of the online mode. The collection of payments does not require an always-on connection to the system server. To register payments in CBOSSbcc , an Internet connection is established and all transactions are exported to CBOSSbcc from the local database.
- Online mode
- Cash register shift opening/closing
- Payment registration/cancellation
- Cash withdrawals/deposits
- Information about:
- the current shift and dealer account balance
- registered operations
- registered cash receipts and payments.
- Support of a variety of cash registers models.
- A large footprint enabled by low requirements to communications channels
- Protected connection to the CBOSSbcc database via a secure protocol preventing unauthorized access
- Ensured confidentiality: each cashier has a personal password and all cashier work stations are additionally protected by a hardware lock
- Offline mode support
- Effective interaction with dealers
- Support for cash register hardware.