CBOSS Business Intelligence concept
CBOSS Business Intelligence is an analytical solution ensuring a highly centralized decision-making environment across the enterprise. Information from different divisions and branches is aggregated and presented unambiguously in the head office and the affiliates. The solution enables fast and informed decision-making on all management levels. The system is purpose-designed for various industries, including telecommunications, high-tech production, and sales.
Data from B&OSS and other information systems of various company divisions and branches are aggregated in CBOSSdwh Data Warehouse for processing: consistency check, structuring, and primary aggregation.
The prepared information is provided to end-users in the form of CBOSSudr reports (standard reports for routine control and user-defined reports based on factory predefined semantic layers for one-off tasks) and CBOSSdss multi-dimensional OLAP cubes for prompt analysis of large data volumes. A CBOSSdss module, Performance Monitor, allows managers of various levels to build hierarchical structures of KPIs based on the current and aggregated data with an automatic monitoring option.
- Commonly accepted business notions and centralized information environment
- Dramatic decrease of data collection and analysis costs in multi-branched companies
- Faster and better management decision-making
- Automated control of KPIs
- Timely notification of responsible employees about KPI deviations
- Optimized resource usage enabled by decreased load on B&OSS systems
- Data confidentiality and access control.
Additional benefits include: flexibility and customization to fit the user needs, intuitive interface, impressive looking reports, a rich analytical dashboard, WEB-enabled access (also via PDA), fast implementation, ongoing technical support, and an upgrade option.