CBOSS offers a web-enabled corporate information system CBOSSskc. The system is designed for the classified storage and efficient usage of corporate documentation.
CBOSSskc allows a user to create, post and view various documents stored in CBOSSskc’s hierarchical catalogs. The system also supports polls, votes, forums and a parameterized search function.
CBOSSskc is built around a multi-tier architecture, which makes the system available via both LAN and Internet.
A CBOSSskc user may interact with the system via web browser or FTP.
- User authentication
- Support of various document formats (html, doc, xls, audio and video formats etc)
- Forum support
- A parameterized document search
- The capability to work with CBOSSskc materials (creation, editing, removal), view document history, classify documents and view popularity ratings
- Notification of users about the modification of documents by e-mail or CBOSSbcc mail
- The capability to arrange polls and rate CBOSSskc materials
- The import and export of documents via FTP clients such as Windows Commander and FAR.
- An intuitive user-friendly interface making CBOSSskc usage fast and convenient
- A single corporate information system providing the consolidated and structured storage of corporate data, leading to improved staff performance and more efficient interaction with customers
- Reduced costs on the corporate information system, while no additional software is needed. Only a standard FTP or web browser are required.
- An exceptional level of security and protection against unauthorized access ensured by user authentication tools, flexible access control and data protection features.