Web Site Statistics
CBOSSstat is purpose-designed for the collection, aggregation and presentation of statistical data on the usage of the CBOSS Internet products and the company’s Internet resources.
CBOSSstat supports two statistics collection approaches:
- Statistics on CBOSS Internet products
A special statistics collection and analysis module is embedded into every Internet system from CBOSS saving statistics to the CBOSSbcc database via CBOSSstat API.
- Statistics on any Internet resources
When a web page is loaded, the statistics banner on the CBOSSstat server is addressed. Every such operation is processed by the statistics collection module and registered in the CBOSSbcc DB.
A convenient Web interface is provided to end users and administrators.
- Statistics collection and processing for deployed CBOSS Internet products, telco’s web site and any other Internet resource
- Presentation of processed statistics in standard and combined reports (site visitors, referrer domains, system parameters, etc)
- Customizable reports (time period, hits, hosts, visitors, sessions, etc), statistics presentation in graphs and diagrams
- Statistics filtering during collection and presentation
- Administrative web interface and configurable statistics collection and filtering.
- Evaluation of Internet system performance and web page popularity for marketing purposes
- Easy integration with CBOSS Internet systems
- Various means of statistics presentation in intuitive reports
- Improved Internet resource security - page surfing and attempts of unauthorized access are registered.