Universal Access Number
CBOSSuan enables a subscriber possessing several phones (mobile and fixed-line) to be always available on a single number. The customer schedules inbound call forwarding across his/her real numbers. The service is especially beneficial to subscribers with consistent and predictable daily schedule and communicating with a large number of people unwilling to memorize multiple phone numbers.
For example, a subscriber can set the system to forward all calls to the home number
- Registration of a universal subscriber number
An operator provides a customer with a universal mobile number that becomes a single entry point for all inbound calls.
- Inbound call forwarding to the numbers specified by the service user
Calls to the universal number are forwarded to real phone numbers, depending on time of day and caller’s ID.
- Call forwarding to the available number
If a subscriber uses multiple SIM cards, he/she can change them in the handset without having to update service settings. In this case, the system will automatically search for the number currently available.
- User web-interface
- Increase in billable traffic due to calls that would otherwise be routed to PSTN numbers
- Rich integration options allow the provisioning of PSTN subscribers with intelligent services traditionally available only to mobile users
- Higher satisfaction of customers appreciating the expansion of phone capabilities.