Customer Interface Managment
The analytical solution is purpose-designed for the analysis of automated and “manual” customer care channels (call-centers, IVR, Internet systems, and POSs) to ensure:
- improved customer satisfaction and loyalty enabled by a better understanding of their concerns and preferences
- reduced customer care costs enabled by feature-rich self-service capabilities
- boosted revenue generated by chargeable customer care operations
- improved customer care QoS enabled by the detection of relevant bottlenecks
- optimization of the number of CSRs.
Analysis of the usage of self-care systems
The solution enables the analysis of the popularity of customer self-care systems:
- usage volume by system or section
- service penetration level
- customer base segmentation and user profiling
- revenue generated by chargeable customer care operations.
- What section of a customer self-care system is the most popular?
- What portion of customers use self-care systems to obtain reference information?
- How much profit does a tariff change service generate, if delivered via a self-care system?
- Subscribers on what tariffs use self-care systems most seldom?
- What increase in popularity of a self-care system did a marketing campaign result in?
Analysis of requests to the call-center and POSs
The solution provides information on customer requests to the call-center and POSs and registered trouble-tickets while allowing:
- the evaluation of request volume
- the detection of request reasons
- the segmentation of calling customers
- the call-center QoS evaluation
- the classification of customer trouble-tickets
- the evaluation of trouble-ticket processing speed
- the analysis of agent load.
- What are the peak hours at the call-center?
- What portion of customers could not wait to get a response?
- How many agents are needed during peak hours, so that the response waiting time does not exceed 20 seconds?
- At what time-of-day do the customers wait longest?
- What are the most frequently asked questions?
- What is the mean processing time for service activation requests?
- How many phone number change operations have been registered in the “City Center” POS?