The BI solution helps employees responsible for system support, network management and quality control to obtain and analyze information on the software/hardware performance. The resulting reports can be used by marketing, PR or customer care professionals.
SLA Control and Loyalty Strengthening
SLA (Service Level Agreement) is an agreement between a company, its subscribers and partners regarding the quality of provided services. The solution supports regular quality monitoring of the company’s or partners’ services and prevents quality degradation.
- Do we meet our SLA obligations to our customers and partners?
- When may an equipment replacement be required to meet the obligations?
- What components must be replaced first?
- Do our partners meet their obligations to us?
Analysis of Software and Hardware Performance
Analytical data on the load on computing resources allows even load distribution across these resources depending on the time of day and day of the week. You can thus solve the problem of overload or insufficient load on some resources.
The solution allows you to find the most and the least loaded servers, determine the problems of server operation on early stages, and evaluate and boost the long-term performance of server equipment. The solution allows you to:
- Estimate server downtime
- Analyze the load on the server (CPU, disk arrays, RAM)
- Find users who create the highest load on the server
- Carry out a comparative analysis of server performance
- Analyze the performance of the CDR/SDR processing server
- What servers are overloaded?
- What subsystems are insufficiently loaded?
- What users generate the highest load on the server?
- What is the share of the server payload?
- How often are network services unavailable?